Contact Me

Leif Eric Johnson
Contact me here:
leifericj@yahoo.com

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sprint 4/2

ACCOMPLISHED:
Oh so much.

I finished the Shadow Switch animation.  I also did a reverse version of it (Russel told me we need a reverse).

I did a sneak idle for Suni.  I know we probably won't use it, but it was the very last thing on our list of needed animations that we made at the beginning of the semester.  And I guess I'm a completionist.

I re-colored both Suni and the Guard so that they are shaded in more of a toony style.

That meant that I had to re-output all of their spritesheets again.

I also drew some art for the Box Art.

QUALITY:
Cristine totally loved the shadow switch animation

She didn't care for the box art so I'm getting my sister Valkyrie's help in making some more aesthetically pleasing art.  She's a graphic designer who has made logos and things professionally so she'll be a good help.

EXTRA:
I feel like everything I do is extra these days.  I helped Cristine with designing a Zen Tower for the village level.  And I did a bunch of other stuff I probably don't remember.

EXAMPLES:
The Original Placeholder Boxart I made

 The Boxart I drew


The Shadow Switch Animation. Some of the cool FX didn't translate too well to GIF format


NEXT:
Better box art.  Different shapes and sizes for the smoke effect (did I ever mention that?).  Fix some glitches with the sprite sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment